So that Power Solutions manages your business energy procurement effectively, all we need is an LOA and copies of your current energy bills.
In order for Power Solutions (UK) Ltd to work on your behalf for your business energy procurement needs, we need to contact your current supplier and access your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The access we require can be found in the bullet point sections below:
- This letter does not allow business energy consultants to sign contracts on my behalf, unless stated in writing.
- Request prices and produce price comparisons to enable me to make an informed decision.
- Request and receive current and historical account information including: – Consumption history, supply numbers, pricing details, contract end dates for both our gas and electricity supplies.
- Request our half hour data consumption over the last 12 months on our property, if applicable.
- Obtain information from ECOES database (Electricity Central Online Enquiry Service), for example metering details.
- Obtain information from Transco regarding the gas consumptions and meter details.
- Obtain a copy of our bill, quotations and further quotations for our supply via email, the web, or post.
- Obtain automated metering information for energy monitoring, if applicable.
- Obtain gas/electricity new connection information and prices on ongoing or new applications made for our sites.
Validity of this letter
This letter will remain valid for 12 months from the signed date. Or, if you have entered a fixed term contract it will remain valid until the end of the contract term. Power Solutions (UK) Ltd will send you a new request when the letter is about to expire.
This letter will be rendered void if the information entered is incorrect or out of date.